It’s Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, and alongside major new features like the Battle Pass, new weapons, and map changes, there’s also a host of new NPCs to meet and greet. Fortnite NPCs are important because they offer quests and exotic weapons, and sell loot and services like guns and rifts. While you don’t want to fill up your in-game scrapbook by meeting all the new Fortnite NPCs, you should do so simply for the gameplay benefits they offer. Here’s a rundown of all Fortnite NPCs in Chapter 3 Season 3. Join us as we discover and map all of their locations.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 NPCs
At launch there are 25 NPCs on the island. For now they’re friendly, not hostile folks, which makes sense given the good vibes this season. Later this season, it is expected that Darth Vader will be a boss on the island and will drop his mythical lightsaber when defeated. But right now it’s just dance parties and roller coasters. We’ve pinned the exact locations of all Fortnite Season 3 NPCs and are able to include a fully labeled map thanks below iFireMonkeyData mining efforts by .
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 NPCs include:
- Sunbird / Moon Hawk – The Temple (Northeast of Daily Bugle)
- Kyle-Logjam Lumberyard
- The Visitor – Launchpad (southeast of Daily Bugle)
- The Origin – Seven Outpost III (Northeast of Daily Bugle)
- The Scientist – Synapse Station
- The Paradigm – Seven Outpost II (Northwest of Logjam Lumberyard)
- The Foundation – Seven Outpost VII (east of Sanctuary)
- Fish Stick – Sleepy sound
- Quackling – Shroom Chalet (West of Reality Falls, does not spawn every turn)
- Cuddlepool – Shroom Chalet (West of Reality Falls, does not spawn every round)
- Metal Team Leader – Shroom Chalet (West of Reality Falls, does not spawn every turn)
- Mullet Marauder – The Joneses (Does not appear every round)
- Rustler – Shifty Shafts
- Bunker Jonesy – The Joneses (Does not spawn every turn)
- Ludwig – The Joneses (does not spawn in every round)
- Jonesy The First – The Joneses (Does not appear every round)
- Haven – Ridleline Ranger Station (West of Coney Crossroads)
- Stash’d – Chonker’s Speedway
- Cuddle Team Leader – Rave Cave (Outer North Platform)
- The Imagined – Seven Outpost V (West of Rave Cave)
- Bao Bros – Condominium Gorge
- Mancake – Rocky Rolls
- Guaco – Greasy Grove
- Lil’ Whip – Coney Crossroads
- Cryptic – Rave Cave (inside ground floor)
To learn more about Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, don’t miss out on the new weapons, Zero Week Quests, map changes, and Battle Pass.
GameSpot may receive a commission from retail listings.